Thursday, September 26, 2019

ELP


The beginning of my project is a sketch of my name made out of shapes, Wassily Kandinsky always used different shapes to make most of his artwork. He does different sizes and shapes.

So one of the problems I ran into was having the supplies. But then the next day I asked Mr. Ritter for the paper and he let me so now I have all the supplies! The second problem I ran into was the dark color of the watercolor. So then I put a lot of color in one spot so i put water on it to spread it out so this is how it looks now. So this is the 2 week mark, After 2 weeks this is how it looks now. I have the letters made out of shapes. So this is the background. My next plan is to color the shapes so then I will be almost finished. Then next I will touch up the background.








No comments:

Post a Comment