Wednesday, October 16, 2019

ELP 3

After finishing the painting I am cutting out cardboard for the frame so the ends don't stick up. Once the ends are glued down with a glue gun then I will cut out small pieces so then I will cit slits in them, then I will put string in the slits and rap it up on both ends. Then the string will be tight and ready to hang up on the wall. But in order to do that I have to do it on my own time which will be tricky to do. I will probably go in on study hall today. After I came in at study hall I finished the project and will hang up the project.


This is the string and cardboard on the back for the frame so that I can hang it up.






This is the finale result after a while working on it. I have hung it up in the hallway by the cafeteria.




No comments:

Post a Comment